Saturday, September 28, 2013

Now that's more like it

Food Journals are helpful, not only to record what I ate, but also to help me process everything else that is going on.

After my little pity party yesterday, I was able to see what I needed to do to get over my slump.

This morning I got up and made a good breakfast then hiked in Griffith Park.
I got all my work done in a couple hours when I got home. In the afternoon, I met up with a friend of mine and helped her shop for the perfect dress for her big fancy schmancy Hollywood party.

After I was feeling really positive and hopped on over to the gym.  



Meal 1

2 pills with water

3 egg whites, 1 cup yellow bell pepper
1 slice rye

Leisurely Hike
Bottle of water

Handful of almonds
Banana

Meal 2

2 pills with water

Spicy Tuna Roll
Perrier

Workout
4 sets 15 reps each
Overhead press: 8lbs
Front raise: 8lbs
Bicep Curl: 8lbs
Tricep rope pull down: 30 lbs
20 min cardio

Meal 2

2 pills with water
3.5 oz marinated grilled chicken
1 cup green beans
glass of water

No comments:

Post a Comment