Monday, September 16, 2013

Que devrions-nous appeler cela?



2 pills with water @8:30 am

Meal 1 @9am

  • 3 egg whites
  • 1/3 cup orange bell pepper
  • 1 tbsp jalapeño 
  • 1 tbsp diced kale
  • 1 slice turkey bacon
  • 1 cup of coffee w/ almond milk for creamer

2 pills with water @12pm

Meal 2 @ 12:30pm Sort of tuna patties...I prefer to call it "Que devrions-nous appeler cela?"
  • Ingredients: 4.5 oz canned tuna, 1 egg white, 2/3 cups of steel cut oats (oatmeal would have worked better), 1/3 cup diced jalapeño, 1 tbsp diced onions, salt/pepper/paprika/hot sauce to taste 
  • 1 tbsp olive oil in a pan 
  • brown patties on each side 
  • Serve with kale salad & deli mustard on the side 
I started feeling an itchy throat and fatigued around 3pm 
I went and got a 16 oz. juice called Green Goodness here are the  ingredients:
  • Spirulina, chlorella, green tea, broccoli, spinach, barley grass, wheat grass, blue green algae, echinacea, garlic, artichoke lemon bioflavonoids, apple, pineapple, mango, banana, & kiwi 
I napped for a couple of hours. Woke up still with an itchy throat. I've been drinking lots of water. 

2 Pills with water @ 7:30

Meal 3 @8pm
  • 2 oz left over tuna 
  • 1/2 cup peas 
I originally planned to do Shoulders/arms/abs tonight. I think I'm going to drink hot tea and let my body rest, instead. 

I worked with a lot of children this weekend, so I probably picked up some germs from them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment