Thursday, September 12, 2013

Real Talk... (pt. 2)

...Sports Bras

Love 'em and Hate 'em

The most uncomfortable thing to put on and take off. However, without one - cardio = DEATH.

My future BFF, Katy, understands my plight COMPLETELY



I own 3. For someone who works out 5 times a week, I don't think that is enough.

While we are on the subject of not enough...

SOCKS! 


I never seem to have enough white socks. I went about a year or so with like 3 pairs because I just hate them that much. The only thing I hate more than washing (and matching) socks is washing silverware... don't get me started on that.


In other news, I looked more carefully at the updated meal plan. I realized that for the past 3 days I have not been eating frequently enough.


GET IT TOGETHER, GIRL! 

Also, it's hard to eat that many times a day. I have to remember what to eat at each meal... well I have a chart, but I have to look it up. Then I have to make sure I'm eating the proper measurements of proteins and complex carbs etc . It's not rocket science... just takes attention to detail -which is a challenge for "big picture" people like myself.

I will say that I think I that there is no way I will be hungry in 3 hours, but sure enough exactly 3 hours after a meal, hunger strikes. Not just hungry, but borderline RAVENOUS!  This is a dangerous thing, because it makes me want to eat pancakes or taco bell or a Snickers ice cream bar.



Today was my prep day. I not only went to the grocery store, but I also cooked and cut everything up and measured them out into proper portions and put them in baggies. This way I have no excuses.

Even though I spent over $50 at the grocery store, I'm sure I will run out of food in like 2 or 3 days.



I think this weekend I will scour the interwebs for yummy & healthy recipes to make my meals more exciting.



Here is my food journal for Tuesday-Thursday


Tuesday 9/10 
Last minute called in for a job interview on the westside

2 pills with water @12:30pm

1pm Roast beef sandwich

2 pills with water @5pm

Dinner @5:30

  • 4.5 oz. grilled salmon
  • 1/4 tbsp crushed walnuts
  • 1/2 cup green beans
  • 1/2 cup cooked spinach
Wednesday 9/11

2 pills with water @12pm

Breakfast @12:30pm
  • 1/2 cup greek yogurt
  • 1/2 cup grape nuts
  • 2 glasses water
  • 1 cup of coffee
Work Out 
Back/Chest

15 reps 4 sets each (20 min cardio post)

Incline Chest Press: 2 sets 30lbs 2 sets 15 lbs
Peck Fly: 2 sets 45 lbs 2 sets 30lbs
Flast Chest Press: 2 sets 30 lbs 2 sets 15lbs
Lat pull down: 50lbs
Cable Row: 50lbs

Thursday 9/12

2 pills with water @11am

realize I have no food in the fridge @11:15 am

GROCERY STORE!

Luna bar @11:45

Lunch@12:15
  • Smoke house BBq chicken salad
  • (BBQ chicken, romaine lettuce, corn, black beans, BBQ ranch dressinging lightly drizzled approx 7.5 oz total) 
Snack @ 4pm
  • 1/2 avocado 
2 pills with water @5:45

Dinner @6:15
  • 4 oz. baked chicken
  • 1/4 cooked spinach
  • 1/2 cup mixed fruit (strawberries, melon, & pineapple) 
  • Glass of water 
10pm 
glass of water 4 almonds 

NOTE: I have not been recording every time I drink water because it's pretty much all the time randomly throughout my day. 







No comments:

Post a Comment