Saturday, September 14, 2013

This Work Out Was Brought to You By...

Iggy Azalea
Katy Perry
Gwen Stefani
My cartoon cat tank top and hot pink shoes


I was super tired after work today. I just wanted to nap and lounge around. But I was determined to get to the gym. 

Step One
Just put on gym clothes

Step Two
Drive to the Gym

Step Three
If all else fails, just sit on the bike and peddle while listening to some major girl power tunes. 

I always have mixed feelings about going to the gym. On one hand I'm excited that I'm doing something good for my body.  In addition, I know that I'm gonna start seeing changes in how I look and feel. 

On the other hand, it seems a little bit masochistic because I'm like ok....here I go - I'm about to go suffer and sweat for an hour. 

ON ANOTHER NOTE

When I'm at the gym it's seriously JUST ME in a room FULL of sweaty, hairy, roided out, Armenian DUDES. Very unpleasant. I guess that's what I get for joining a gym in Glendale. 



On the westside, it would be just me and a bunch of 45 year old housewives in their lululemon-perfectly-manicured-and-toned bods with their Hermes gym bags. I might get some good recommendations on some cool charity luncheons or the scoop on where Courtney Cox gets her Botox done. 

2 pills with water @8:30
Meal 1 @ 9am
  • 1 Banana
  • Protein shake
2 pills with water @1:30
Meal 2 @ 2pm
  • 3.5 oz grilled chicken
  • 1/2 cup grilled mixed veggies (green beans, carrots, red peppers 
  • 1/2 cup rice pilaf 
  • 1/2 thing of pita 
  • glass of water
Meal  3 @ 4:30
  • Bottle of water
  • cliff bar
NAP 5-7pm 

1/2 cup of pineapples @ 7:15

GYM @ 8pm
40 minutes cardio on a bike 

Snack
2 glasses of water 
5 almonds 

Early to bed... 




No comments:

Post a Comment